Man of the Match Brighton and Hove Albion PL (H)

Man of the Match

• Total voters
"Far cry from small boys in the park, jumpers for goalposts. Rush goalie. Two at the back, three in the middle, four up front, one's gone home for his tea. Beans on toast? Possibly, don't quote me on that. Marvellous."

- Ron Manager

I like the idea of Dias and Stones being one vote because the more they attacked the better they looked. Sick of voting for either or but for me De Bruyne was motm. He put a proper captain's shift in tonight. Should have scored,got an assist and won a penalty in the last minute. Too many take him for granted but he's a fantastic player

I like the idea of Dias and Stones being one vote because the more they attacked the better they looked. Sick of voting for either or but for me De Bruyne was motm. He put a proper captain's shift in tonight. Should have scored,got an assist and won a penalty in the last minute. Too many take him for granted but he's a fantastic player
Administrative fuck up.

For 3 pages it seems to be either Bernie or Foden.

Yet somehow, Mahrez tops the charts.

Kdb for me. Didn't have a great game by his standards but just for him trying to raise the tempo in our play the entire 90 minutes, as shown by the penalty he won in injury time.

Gundogan, Bernardo and stones/dias all worthy mentions.

Who is voting for Mahrez?

Seriously, it is the man of the match thread, not the who do you want to sell thread.

I can't believe that currently 29 of you thought he was the man of the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.