Man of the match - Brighton away

Post below

• Total voters
Mahrez, he looked so happy at the final whistle.
I haven’t been a fan of his but as Pep keeps saying “they know what they have to do if they want to play”
I think we might see a different player next season.

Totally agree. Hopefully he’s turned the corner and will be a key player next season.

Gundogan for me. Great free kick but he kept recycling possession really well, pulling Brighton around. Very intelligent play today.

Gone for Mahrez . Difficult to decide as they’re all winners. Good have gone for Gundogan or Laporte but chose Mahrez because he has taken so much shit.

Went for Vinny. In the first half he was brilliant. In the second he didn’t needs to work so hard but he was still the leader.

Big shout out to Gundogan and Mahrez, who played really well from about 35 minutes when he switched to the right. I also thought Sergio, Bernie, Eric and Zinchenko were great but it seems unfair to leave anyone out. Big team performance by the Champions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.