Man of the match - Brighton away

Post below

• Total voters
Bernardo is always superb, so it has just become the norm. I still love watching the energy he brings into the game.

Was pleased with the Mahrez display, great goal, great reaction to a season which didn't go as well as hoped.

Personally thought Gundo was a little negative at times, too many side way passes, but what a free kick, top drawer

I'm so pleased for Mahrez. I am not a big Mahrez fan as previously I considered his workrate insufficient and his decision making poor. I was concerned that he was unable to integrate into a Pep team.

When he was selected yesterday, I thought Pep must have seen something in training that warranted his start place. He will have been under tremendous pressure to perform and he had the personality and guts to take the opportunity and put in his best performance of the season. He defended well, worked his socks off and was our most effective goal threat. His goal was a thing of beauty and it was fantastic to see how delighted the whole squad were by their celebrations with him.

I have a feeling he will be like a new signing next season.

I had to vote for VK just because, he leads by example. It isn't a coincidence that the past four games when he has played, the team have had to dig in and grind out a result. Yesterday he was vocal, encouraging and engaging, brilliant player. The entire team all played their part. :)

Nice to see that the two ‘ugly ducklings’ have been getting plenty of votes at this, the last knockings. I've always considered both of them to be good players (there are no ‘bad’ players at this club these days, let's have it right — weeell, Mangala? Bony? mmh, have to think about that), just players with considerable ability who are not quite delivering. And this has been true of these two for much of the season. Gundo most definitely has been delivering for a good month, now. I think both of them could come through next season, but it seems it's not certain that Gundo is going to be here.

To come in from the cold unexpectedly, and be focused and ready for the battle.

And play his part and score that goal.

It's Mahrez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.