Man of the Match - Brighton (h)

Man of the Match - Brighton (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best game for Danilo yet. Played a binder. Whenever he's at right back he does a good job, its when he's shifted to the left that he struggles.

Danilo for me. Other than his goal he performed a few superb tackles when up against one-on-ones.

Yaya was hitting long and ambitious and short and delicate passes for about an hour before the ball left his foot and went to a Brighton player and even then it was a stretched interception. Would love to see his stats for the game. On or off the pitch he leaves a huge void at the club. The personality, the presence on the pitch. At times he could make quality opponents look like children in comparison. Roberto signed this defender/defensive holding midfielder and relaunched him as an attack-minded superstar - the colossus that brings the stadium to its feet. Without doubt, he didn't just run mindlessly forward. Kept the opposition guessing - as adept with short range passes and flicks as busting a gut to run like a train into the box and cause mayhem.

Sané, Danilo and Laporte were the standouts for me.

Leroy was electric at times.

Yaya was solid if not spectacular.
Sane got it for me because of the assists but Danillo was really good at right back and not far off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.