Man of the Match - Brighton (h)

Man of the Match - Brighton (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sergio and Dave both excellent, but I thought Rodney was on another level again. What a signing he looks to be. Zinchenko seems to be going the way of Delph. Outstanding in his first season at left back, but error strewn in his second. Very sloppy today. Raz was uncharacteristically poor as well

Sergio and Dave both excellent, but I thought Rodney was on another level again. What a signing he looks to be. Zinchenko seems to be going the way of Delph. Outstanding in his first season at left back, but error strewn in his second. Very sloppy today. Raz was uncharacteristically poor as well

He is like Barry but better lol

Have to give it Sergio because he made the difference but could easily have given it to spanish Dave for being his majestic self yet again or mahrez who I thought was much more dangerous than Sterling on the other flank. really liking the way in his two starts so far, today and at West Ham he seems to have tuned into the same wavelength as the rest of the side. It looked like something he just couldn’t do last season and with no Sane we can’t carry him and will lean on him heavily.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.