Man of the Match Burnley PL (H)

Man of the Match

• Total voters
I’ve given it to Mahrez, but special mention to some others.

J Stones, cool under pressure, won every ball in the air, and (this is what we haven’t done for a long time) took the ball out of defence pushing into the heart of their midfield.

B Mendy, looking better with every game he plays, hope he can really push on now, and put his injuries behind him (or at least the club manage him with care).

K Walker, another solid game, endless energy.

F Torres, the future is bright with this lad here.

and not forgetting Kevin, his best game for a while.

Genuinely a tough decision but happily this week it’s for all the right reasons.

Everybody played well. Rodri was brilliant in the first half. Gundo, Mendy, Torres, Kev, Walker, Dias and Gabby were all excellent. Eddie doesnt get a mention in this list only because he really didnt have much to do.

Mahrez played really well and scored three lovely goals.

After all that, my MOTM was John Stones who had a great game, possibly his best for us for a couple of years. After his performances midweek I am delighted to say ”Welcome back John, we’ve missed you”

Mahrez a constant threat down the right ... KDB back to (close to) his best ... Stones confident and assured in defence ... Foden direct and dangerous after coming on.
Happy days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.