Man of the Match Burnley PL (H)

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Mahrez for 3 great finishes, but John Stones... welcome back.
Mendy, excellent again. Kev unlucky not to have a hat trick of assists plus a goal. We were desperately unlucky not to have had 9 today. Those off side calls ffs. Overall great team performance.

You Know what you're going to get when you play Burnley and Stones had them in his back pocket, top game from John hope he's got his mojo back.
Ffs good hat trick but we need that every time he plays, still soft won't take one for the team.

Mahrez for three great finishes. Stones looked good but will not go overboard. Absolutely no pressure defensively on him... want to see him play very well against a proper attacking team. Would be fantastic if he can finally become the player we all hoped he would be.

Mahrez deserves plaudits and Kev was brilliant but The Stoner for the 2nd game running for me was motm. Don't think I've seen him have a better game and there's something very heartwarming about that.
It would be great if Stones could beat his demons off the pitch and recover the form on the pitch he produced for City and England in 2017/18. What a story that would be in a crazy season. The great thing about football is it throws up these sort of stories. Pep seems to have faith in him and that says a lot really.
It was great to watch that match today and see Mahrez, Mendy, and Stones performing like that. I know it was only Burnley but it does show we have some character in our squad. That's got to be good for the future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.