Man of the Match - Burton (h)

Man of the Match - Burton (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, me neither. I’m hoping like Bernie and Raz, he will kick on under Pep’s tutelage. He’s unquestionably got bags of skill, but, and I hate to paraphrase Dave Bassett, he also looks like he’s a bit of a ‘fanny dangler’, who needs to add a bit of devilment to his game

He's perhaps a bit too nice. Mind you, when it comes to the physical side of the game, he looks like he might snap in strong breeze so perhaps not surprise he does not get stuck in. I'm such sure Bernado has bulked up since he joined us; he may be short but he is quite solid now.

Always worth giving a player a season to settle. I don't think Danilo started to impress until late last season and now he is looking the business.

I know Jesus got 4, but for the second game in a row the orchestra was run by Gundogan. If he could translate this to bigger games in that pivot, he would be outstanding.

I know Jesus got 4, but for the second game in a row the orchestra was run by Gundogan. If he could translate this to bigger games in that pivot, he would be outstanding.
Some of those chips to our front men are wonderful and very much Silvaesc.
However I had to give it to Jesus for both his scoring and overall contribution ... and I`m not his biggest fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.