Chelsea FA Cup Semi Final | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
I wonder if Raz could be our 'Coutinho' (not the skill factor... the dosh as he heads for pastures new), I reckon he's still putting his boots on now after yesterday's no show.

I expect pelters but imho he has had too few good games this year, had me screeching at the tv at some point practically every match he plays in, missed too many chances, and a la Mendy, is not bringing enough to the table. I suspect Southgate will still pick him to terrorize bin men/cashiers and window cleaners from the likes of Andorra, Lichtenstein and the like.

Anyway, I know what I would do but I ain't the coach (thank fuck some might say). Bring on the next match and we'll see what Pep does rotation-wise with Spurs in the Carabao final next weekend.
I don't reckon you'll get much in the way of pelters currently.

I keep hoping the real Raz can be found, the one who scored 31 last season, but it doesn't look promising.

As it stands I'd take decent money in the summer if it were offered, the rumours Real are interested again hold no water though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.