Man of the Match - Chelsea (h)

Man of the Match - Chelsea (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One of the toughest decisions ever to choose a man of the match for but I’m going for Bernardo who was incredible, could of chose five more though easily.
Aguero, Sterling , zinch, Ferna and Gundogan all could have won it and it was also a great overall team performance .

Sterling and Fernandinho for me.
Not a fan of giving man of the match just for goals scored.

As brilliant as Kun was, for me, Sterling and Fernandinho were better.

I've chosen Fernandinho though. Just.

Any one of the eleven could justifiably be named man of the match, even Eddie, who rarely gets a mention due to largely being a spectator, pulled off a couple of great saves. I've gone for Zinchenko, purely because he hasn't played for several weeks and, when his chance came, he looked like he'd never missed a match all season.

Kun steals the headlines but for me, Bernardo is an absolute beast of a player who works so hard for the side yet when it’s needed has all the skill in the world.

He was magnificent again yesterday.

Raheem, just. Aguero hat-trick and brilliant first but also the miss of the season so he'll have to be content with the match ball.

Good to see neck and neck for sterling and aguero. I went for the latter basically down to the top corner thunderbolt. It was like falling in love all over again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.