Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jesus

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Zinchenko

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Otamendi

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
Kevin followed by Walker and Mahrez. Fernandinho too slow against Pulisic (need too many fouls as well and takes too many cards), he is just better in midfield. Pulisic by far the best player on the field today. Think Zinchenko will be first choice after the non-performance of Mendy today. Sané does not have to count on many chances from Pep in important games.

I don’t think either of them will be first choice next season. Mendy has these costly brain farts way too often and Zinchenko’s chronic lack of pace is a problem for a team that defends up on the halfway line. We will surely be in the market for someone new?

Walker was easily our best player last night.

Despite his brilliant free-kick, De Bruyne didn’t have the best of games.

Eddie saved us, kept us in it until VAR got turned on.
I don’t think even Eddie played great...Walker apart the defence was shocking . T he lack of pace was clear and poor decision making. The good teams find us out very quickly.
We made lots of passes but I couldn’t see anything coming from them. Chelsea could sit and counter and they had pace.
Jesus..Did he touch the ball ? Bernardo ? Sterling And many others worked hard but with no end product

Can't see any reason KDB gets anything he's getting very sloppy and casual.

I'm a little concerned if that's the right word?

He seems to be playing for himself at times and he lost the ball for both lead up to their goals.

I hope he's not thinking he is so much better than everyone else (clearly is) and that is why he is trying to force it.

He has always had a game that is high risk, high reward.

What a goal, though!

I'm a little concerned if that's the right word?

He seems to be playing for himself at times and he lost the ball for both lead up to their goals.

I hope he's not thinking he is so much better than everyone else (clearly is) and that is why he is trying to force it.

He has always had a game that is high risk, high reward.

What a goal, though!

Part of the reason Fernandinho gets a red is because KDB couldn't be arsed tracking Willian. At the very least he should have brought him down!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.