Man of the Match Everton PL (A)

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Bernardo by a country mile. Absolutely drove City in the second half. Worked ceaselessly in both attack and defending and scored a well taken goal to boot.

Bernardo and Jesus need testing.... their work ethic is out of this world.
But i'm going for Rodri tonight, held us together in the middle and as proved me wrong over the last 6-12 games by showing he can pass short forward balls between the lines to devastating effect.
Well played lad.

Bernardo and Jesus need testing.... their work ethic is out of this world.
But i'm going for Rodri tonight, held us together in the middle and as proved me wrong over the last 6-12 games by showing he can pass short forward balls between the lines to devastating effect.
Well played lad.

Proved me wrong as well the lad.

Hugely improved and has quickened his thought process significantly.

Jesus worked so hard and got kicked all over 1st half. Some of his touches were top drawer. Bernie and Mahrez also outstanding.

FFS , brilliant a danger all the game and the vital breakthough goal when we were struggling to score , maybe he has realised he needs this level of performance to make a mark on this team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.