Man of the Match - Fulham (h) 15/09/2018

Man of the Match - Fulham (h) 15/09/2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bernardo, without doubt. Had he buried that sitter, it would have been just desserts. As it was, he was denied from scoring by an arm, a block and a rush of blood to his head. Haha!

Been brilliant this season, and that performance was the best yet. He is making it hard to leave him out, and I think David will find him taking more and more of his time on the field when KDB returns.

We are lucky to have players of the likes of Bernardo who travel under “under the UK media radar,” but if that performance had happened in a red shirt (Scouse or rag), it would have been heralded as the next coming of Jesus Christ himself. He has an engine, a humility, and a work ethic that should be the epitome of this team going forward. Throw in that he might be one of the most technically gifted players we have ever had in the team, and he is the complete package that the likes of a Foden, Diaz et al need to watch and learn from. He is only a few years older than them, but he has shown a level of skill and maturity that belies his youth.

LOVE this guy!!!

Last edited:
Bernie. Obviously. I love him and he's going to be great long-term.

Thought Delph had a great game too. We looked like we did last year with him in the team...

Bernardo MOTM.

Delph a close 2nd and probably Merlin 3rd.

Bernardo did just about everything brilliantly and deserved MOTM.
Delph was just superb, solid and brilliant in possession, him, Sane and D.Silva have the ability to put together some great combinations. We looked like last years team with him back, probably has something to do with those combinations between, Silva, Sane and him.
D.Silva, class as always, picked up some great positions and made some great passes, 50th goal in his 350th game for us, what more can you say.

Bernardo, without doubt. Had he buried that sitter, it would have been just desserts. As it was, he was denied from scoring by an arm, a block and a rush of blood to his head. Haha!

Been brilliant this season, and that performance was the best yet. He is making it hard to leave him out, and I think David will find him taking more and more of his time on the field when KDB returns.

We are lucky to have players of the likes of Bernardo who travel under “under the UK media radar,” but if that performance had happened in a red shirt (Scouse or rag), it would have been heralded as the next coming of Jesus Christ himself. He has an engine, a humility, and a work ethic that should be the epitome of this team going forward. Throw in that he might be one of the most technically gifted players we have ever had in the team, and he is the complete package that the likes of a Foden, Diaz et al need to watch and learn from. He is only a few years older than them, but he has shown a level of skill and maturity that belies his youth.

LOVE this guy!!!
love this post xx

Delphinho for me. Thought he was excellent. Both silvas were great and sterling's movement was terrifying their back line.

Most difficult choice of the season so far. As others have said it could easily have been any one of 6 or 7 stand out candidates today.

Sañe, Bernardo, Laporte, Ota, Merlin, Ferna, & Sergio, all put in a great shift and deserve to be commended, but it’s Fabián Delph’s performance that stood out. Solid as a rock all day, and never missed a tackle.

If any proof were needed as to Pep’s ability to help make players, who are prepared to listen & learn, better, then it’s certainly been personified in Delph over the last 2 and a half years.

Full credit to the lad for sticking in there, believing in his own ability, and ramming Stanley Victor Wallymore’s constant jibes about how it was a backward step to come here, and how he would’ve been much better off sticking around at Villa, right back down his bitter throat.

Last edited:
Easy one today!

Hardest so far for me as the Silvas were equally as good as each other and hard to seperate for the vote. Daves defensive header on the edge of his own box with ten minutes to go could swing it but Bernard also did a lot of the ugly stuff.

I'm giving it both of them to share.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.