Man of the Match Fulham PL (H)

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Gundogan nowhere near MOM. Yes...he was neat and tidy but with very few forward passes. For me he never looks like he's gonna change/win a game for us with some brilliant attacking play. A truly top midfield player offers a much bigger threat to the opposition...especially against teams we are totally dominating where very little defending is required.
Your an idiot.

Gündoğan role is not to win a game for us or for any team he played for, including Germany, and that could be the reason some football fans don’t appreciate him. It is much easier to acknowledge a player who flicks the ball every now and then with his thigh, heel, ass, than to appreciate players like Gündoğan.

Gundogan nowhere near MOM. Yes...he was neat and tidy but with very few forward passes. For me he never looks like he's gonna change/win a game for us with some brilliant attacking play. A truly top midfield player offers a much bigger threat to the opposition...especially against teams we are totally dominating where very little defending is required.
oh dear

Mahrez then KDB.
Sterling needs a break.
Mahrez doing well two league games on the trot - WTF?

Excellent in particular from FFS, Rodders and Ikay. Please, please, please let this continue

I'm glad Robbie Savage said what I have said lots of times. Mahrez has the best first touch in world football. There's still more he could do but I do enjoy watching him. I know I'm a lone voice though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.