• Wilfried Bony

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Jesus Navas

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Kelechi Iheanacho

Votes: 5 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sterling with Mangler just behind, tempted to go for Otamendi though for that boot to Vardy's head when the **** was diving left, right and centre.

I don't really get the enthusiasm about Sterling's performance last night tbh. Thought he was decent in the first half but very impotent in the second.

Interesting, Leicester fans continually booing their best player, Kolarov. Even more interesting 3 have voted for him in this poll.

Sterling, first half. Mangala, overall.

Funnily enough, Ladyman in The Mail today describes Mangala as starting "dreadfully" and improving very little in his comment piece.

I'm embarrassed for him. That's somebody who clearly doesn't understand football or had his critique already in his book.

It's even more laughable if Ladyman didn't do the actual ratings in his paper, and Martin Samuel provided the marks, in addition to also doing the match report?

The ratings which mark Mangala down as our second-best player on the night behind Sterling, with a mark of seven out of ten.

This kind of thing is a regular with a lot of the RagDipperMeedya - they make up their minds on the basis of a poor performance three months ago and even were the player to bang in half a dozen goals as well as saving half a dozen, the critique would be the same. I think it also applies to referees. They give me the impression they have already refereed the game a couple of days before, hence Sergio having to chastise Jones on his way off re the stoner that Pawson decided on Sunday he wasn't gonna give!

@Ric
Just a quick word to express my shock that you failed to include England's Wayne Rooney in the poll.
He did at least as much in last night's game as he did in winning the MOTM award for the rags v Chelsea game.
Poor show, sir. Poor, poor show.

He wasn't diving, we were kicking lumps out of him.

Bollocks. Otamendi caught him once, the other times he threw himself to the ground when he thought someone was behind him looking for a free kick and got a few as well, notably at the end of the game when the camera caught him looking over his shoulder and seeing Mangala coming before throwing himself to the ground holding his face. When even that **** of a home ref told him on more than one occasion to get up and stop acting it makes me wonder what you watched.

This kind of thing is a regular with a lot of the RagDipperMeedya - they make up their minds on the basis of a poor performance three months ago and even were the player to bang in half a dozen goals as well as saving half a dozen, the critique would be the same. I think it also applies to referees. They give me the impression they have already refereed the game a couple of days before, hence Sergio having to chastise Jones on his way off re the stoner that Pawson decided on Sunday he wasn't gonna give!

John Cross in the mirror gave Mangala 5 - comments: Looks nervous & error prone, Low on confidence & Otamendi a 6, comments: Has struggled to settle. Doesn't look convincing. This guy should be demoted to reporting on women's hockey or tiddlywink contests or underwater wrestling. He obviously hasn't got a clue about football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.