Man of the Match - Leicester City (a)

Man of the Match - Leicester City (a)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No single player could walk off the pitch and pretend that he had been the man of the match. No player deserves it honestly when the defence concedes two goals against a mid table team, when the midfielders and the wingers do not feed the strikers, and when the strikers miss sitters.

I don't know which suprises me most. Delph's 5 votes or Gundogan's 2. I suppose as Gundogan hardly touched the ball it could be argued he didn't put a foot wrong!

I think we can scrap this MotM stuff for this season. Instead, two polls for each of two fixtures starting this weekend: Poll 1 Which City player is gonna get a yellow card for diving? Poll 2 Which City player is gonna get a red card for aggressive anything? Poll 3 Which Dipper bastard is gonna get a pen for a perfectly executed triple salchow Poll 4 Which Dipper hatchet man will escape the referee's ire and escape even a yellow card?

For Poll 1 I expect the Whistling Wanker to book Eddie!

I don't know which suprises me most. Delph's 5 votes or Gundogan's 2. I suppose as Gundogan hardly touched the ball it could be argued he didn't put a foot wrong!
Don't know about the other 4 but I only voted for Delph as @Ric forgot to put Dean in as an option.

Mahrez should also be included in this post with his 2 votes by his parents, well nobody else would have picked him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.