Man of the Match - Liverpool (a) 07/10/2018

Man of the Match - Liverpool (a) 07/10/2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Most Touches (92) Most Clearances (7) Most Aerial duels (won 5 of 6) Most Completed passes (78) Best Passing accuracy (97.5%)

?
He got my vote...

Stones

3 posts in nearly 2 years. Lazy fucker.........
was a decent enough point even if in the wrong thread though, the amount of corners we have vs chances created at them certainly seems exceptionally low. laporte, stones, Fernandhino and the 2 Silva's were excellent I thought and went with Bernardo

The Mahrez selection was spot on. He helped hold ball longer & slowed down game to frustrate Liverpool . He was going best in penalties in practice sessions . It was a bad miss, a decisive lead taking one. True.

But Mahrez is quality,he will score for MCI, he will score last minute goals, he will score three points giving goals, stay with him. This is one player who has been adamant only and only to join MCI the past one year.

Big appreciation for Ederson, Walker, Stones, Laporte, Mendy, Fernandinho, Silva twins for holding onto the ball forever. MCI are top of the league and there in all competitions.

And Kevin De Bruyne yet to flex his muscles.

Stay with the team! Stop others from abusing.

Please help me - Who is/are MCI ?.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.