Man of the Match - Liverpool (h)

Man of the Match - Liverpool (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ferno was immense but special award for Bernado who must have covered every inch of grass.
Vinny was back to his sublime best.Kun ran his tripe out for the cause but not certain if Merlin was not fully fit or just a bad day at the office for him,very unlike him.
Overall a great team performance.

Fern for me, that was a beast of a performance from him. Berny, Kun and Laporte get special mentions in dispatches.

Bernardo ran all game. Chased everything. He was epic. And him working so hard helped Fernandinho dominate any balls forward.

Bernardo played well but I’m
Not sure how anyone can be rated higher than Fernandinho. It was a magnificent midfield perpformance from him.

Can the crowd not get it ?? Absolutely brilliant from the best supporters in the world! On the pitch, all 11 were hero's on the night. But special praise to Vinny, Sergio and Bernardo who were world class. But I'd just go for Ferny..the total midfield performance of strength, power and determination. I can't remember him having a better game for us and just shows how important he is to this team. A truly unbelievable player.

Voted for Bernardo, chased and tackled anything that moved in a red shirt. Ferny not far behind.

Just changed my vote to Sergio. Logically it would be Bern or Fern but Sergio deserves more than 4%, and the more I see that goal, the better it gets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.