Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cancelo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bernardo

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Otamendi

Votes: 2 0.5%

• Total voters
Going to disagree with many of you - last night was all about Sterling. Not just the goal, the assist for the penalty and the og. He ran every defender ragged, they didn't know where he was going to turn up. He showed Gomez up for the over rated fool he is - just look at the penalty, the control, the skill, the strength - wonderful. Everything DeBruyne and Foden did would have been pointless without Sterling as the perfect target man - it was the perfect attacking performance. Easily Man of the Match.

Kev the best player on the pitch as per. Voted Raz though, finally got that monkey off his back and had a storming game vs these. 1 pen won, megged Gomez for his goal and forced the OG. That’s what we want from you in these games lad, well done.

Happy to see Sterling with a good game though he can still do better with his finishing. He needs to strike the ball more cleanly and on target. Jesus also needs to time his runs better to get onto Mendys crosses.
De Bruyne and Foden looked great creating many chances.
Happy with the result, restricting Liverpool to the long ball which didn't come off.

It was one of Raz's better performances against his former club but Kev shaded it with the two assists.

Thought Sterling had his best game against liverpool, the phobia seems to have been put to bed. De Bruynr was his magnificent self, but for me it was Foden, class from start to finish, quite often standards fade in high octane games for young players towards the end, not Foden, i think that was his best game.

Going to disagree with many of you - last night was all about Sterling. Not just the goal, the assist for the penalty and the og. He ran every defender ragged, they didn't know where he was going to turn up. He showed Gomez up for the over rated fool he is - just look at the penalty, the control, the skill, the strength - wonderful. Everything DeBruyne and Foden did would have been pointless without Sterling as the perfect target man - it was the perfect attacking performance. Easily Man of the Match.
I agree and hope his performance lays the ghost of previous ones against the scousers, also the Gomez incident (having roasted him last night), which seemed to have caused the loss of his great form since last November. Having him back in top form for the run in could pay great dividends.

Despite some lovely worked goals and a 4-0 win that could have been more, I thought we were actually a little bit patchy going forward last night.

Too much giving the ball away.

MOTM for me were the two full backs who barely put a foot wrong and were the two who gave the ball away the least... I’ll go for Mendy after his shocker last week, was good to see him play well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.