Man of the Match Newcastle Utd FA Cup Q/F (A)

Man of the Match

• Bravo

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Walker

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Otamendi

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Laporte

Votes: 10 5.5%
  • Mendy

Votes: 13 7.2%
  • Gundogan

Votes: 40 22.1%
  • Silva

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • Mahrez

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • De Bruyne

Votes: 76 42.0%
  • Sterling

Votes: 23 12.7%
  • Jesus

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Bernardo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Foden

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Cancelo

• Rodri

• Total voters
Fuck me there was some regret in that commentary box about that missed chance by Newcastle, indeed their only chance. Keown an utter cunnt throughout, including condoning common assault by Carroll on Laporte

That is why he is on the BBC. Always slags us off every match.

Gundo controlled the game from start to finish , when Pep plays him in his favoured deeper role he is untouchable against the teams of Newcastle's standard , i do get why posters on here hate him , it sometimes doesnt work for him in some of the big games , but still an essential player in the squad.

Gundog for going the whole 90 minutes superbly .....just followed by Dave & Kev.

Sterling had a good last 25 and Phil a good last 20.

A good pass & move training exercise for Thursday agin the rats who've just had 8 days off !!

Mendy for me tonight, good in defence and awesome whipping in some real quality balls into the box, closely followed by King Kev.

Noticed ffs Mahrez is on his usual 1 good game - 5 non-descript game rollercoaster again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.