Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gundogan

• Fernandinho

• Bernardo

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
Love to give it to David but I'd be a hypocrite for slagging off journos for voting Henderson for reasons other than football excellence so the ginger prince once again, fucking magnificent.

The Media is robbing KDB of his assists record, he matched it with Sterling and surpassed it with Marhez, come on City stand up for KDB, gave my vote to Silva, a decade of the best player in the world of his ilk, you have to don`t you, just think the slug got player of the year even knowing Silva was leaving, the bigotry is unbelievable

The Media is robbing KDB of his assists record, he matched it with Sterling and surpassed it with Marhez, come on City stand up for KDB, gave my vote to Silva, a decade of the best player in the world of his ilk, you have to don`t you, just think the slug got player of the year even knowing Silva was leaving, the bigotry is unbelievable

The Norwich defender practically back-heeled it to Mahrez. Kev put the pressure on but I'm not sure he actually even touched the ball.

Best left back we have.
You very may be right but that doesn't say much for the rest. People will start getting misty eyed about Kolorov but according to most he was shit as well. Mendy had done enough since the restart to be kept around if he can stay injury free but I'm not convinced as a defender. Cancelo will play against Madrid so fingers crossed he has a good game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.