Man of the Match Real Madrid CL Rd of 16 2nd Leg (H)

Man of the Match

• Ederson

Votes: 14 2.9%
  • Walker

Votes: 233 47.5%
  • Fernandinho

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Laporte

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cancelo

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • Rodri

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Gundogan

Votes: 17 3.5%
  • De Bruyne

Votes: 16 3.3%
  • Foden

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Sterling

Votes: 8 1.6%
  • Jesus

Votes: 191 38.9%
  • Bernardo

• Silva

• Otamendi

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
Walker was exceptional and Gabby made crucial contributions. Rodri also looks so assured in the midfield.

Could've easily gone for Walker but ended up picking Gabi. His work rate and selfless performance was fantastic. Closing down defenders in such a way that Madrid couldn't play out comfortably and pressurising Varane into mistakes that led to both goals gives him the edge.

I'm surprised to find myself picking from Gundogan, Cancelo, Rodri or Walker. All four were excellent in, and here's another surprise, a Guardiola defensive masterclass
The whole team worked their arses off and Jesus could easily get it for scoring a great goal and setting up the other on a plate for Sterling.
I'm plumping for Walker who not only had a rock solid full back job but also popped up on the left side of midfield, skied through their midfield like a young YaYa, put in a sliding tackle that Pearce would be proud of and was generally all over the shop.
All good shouts blue

Made one , scored one ...Gabriel Jesus for me ....Walker exceptional too , pity the run he made ended with him blasting it wide , rather than a goal or assist..

Jesus , made one , scored one in a massive game ,he's back in my good books , never has a player split my opinion so much , one week he is missing chances and looking lost , the next week he is putting the shits up the mighty Real Madrid , a frustratingly brilliant young player , if that makes the slightest bit of sense ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.