Man of the Match - Southampton (h) 04/11/2018

Man of the Match - Southampton (h) 04/11/2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ric

Administrator
Presumably only one winner, but all in here anyway please!

Aguero. Fantastic movement today and the assist king. Silva then Sterling next.

So many great performances today. Sterling was brilliant but I've gone with Aguero. Was everywhere, putting in challenges, dribbling, assisting and scoring. Amazing CF performance.

Raz probably just about deserved it but Bernardo becoming so influential now. Big shout out for Stonesy the guy just oozes class.

Apart from the tardy departure from his line for the Danny Ings diving show, and that fuckin' awful yellow kit (Orange Eddie, Orange FFS) he was instrumental in keeping us in the game at 4-1 with a stupendous double save, and no one else in the team managed to drag a free kick out of the serially useless Mason by being fouled by one of his own defenders.

What are the ethics of voting when you haven't seen the match ?
I always vote when I've seen the match , when I haven't seen the match it depends on how much of the highlights I've seen. Anyway I will probably vote tonight after the highlights.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.