Votes: 6 3.4%
  • Cancelo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stones

• Bernabe

• Total voters
Between Otamendi and Aguero, Doyle was good too but was nervous at times like when taking the corner.

I went for Angelino. Thought he played very well, and hope his substitution was more precautionary than anything else.

Sadly it looked like a hamstring pull, I went for him I thought he was excellent as a wing back, defended OK too.
Yeah, looked like his hamstring. Hopefully it was just a tweak rather than a tear though. This sounds slightly promising, but not getting my hopes up yet:

I get it was his debut in an unfamiliar position which grants him extra credit but I don’t see how people can give it to Doyle over angelino. Honourable mentions to bravo and Aguero.

Agree. He did a good job for a debut but was hardly man of the match.

Any of Foden, Doyle, Aguero, Angelino could claim it. Gave it to Foden for two De Bruyne type crosses that should have been buried but weren't.
P.S. Having a Doyle in the side brings back memories.

I voted for Tommy Doyle.

He ran the game in the first half, though he faded a little in the second, but still had plenty of influence.

His granddad, Glyn, must have been very proud, and his other granddad, Mike, would have been too, had he been there, I’m sure.

Sergio, Phil, especially in the second half, and Nico also deserve a mention.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.