Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Otamendi

Votes: 25 8.3%
  • Mahrez

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Gundogan

Votes: 5 1.7%

• Total voters
Walker was outstanding. Everyone else was way below par except Angelino and Otamendi.
Stones was horse shit. He needs to pull his head out of his arse Pronto.His personal life has fucked his MCFC carear.

I wouldn't call them gutless - I just think that some of the players who were fantastic last season, Bernardo and KDB, to highlight just two arehaving a bit of a hard time recapturing last season's form. But the loss of Laporte and Sane is having quite a toll when it cuts out so many options.
Not doubting the ability, and understand players cannot (despite our hopes) maintain the levels we've seen.
But I'll stand by my gutless (and I am only referring to this game, not the entire season) - they just seemed to want it so much more than we did. Had a game plan, got in front like they wanted too, and played it out with every trick in the book

Should have made this worst player would have been inundated with votes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.