Man of the Match - West Ham (a)

Man of the Match - West Ham (a)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't ignore a man who scores a hat-trick.

Special mention to Rodders, who was superb for someone so new to us. I can see him and Laporte becoming absolute rocks.

There were a few other good uns too.

Walker has comeback with his mind totally focussed on being our first choice right back he looks meaner and fitter and his overlap for the opener was simply fantastic He has sorted out his off field problems and the new boy will have to go some to compete, but rotation will allow Walker to play at his optimum Although the first 30 mins was uncity like we grew into the game and the second-half West ham could not live with us. My MOTM was Sterling he looks so hungry and his finishing sublime its a lovely time to be a blue The only downer on a personal note was my dear old dad who couldnt join me as at 83 he has fractured his spine mind you he did enloy the 5 plus 1 var score updates

I did not find VAR in the voting (involved in most goals), so i decided to vote for unstoppable Raheem.

I love Raheem, I'd defend him with my life and I'm elated he got a hat-trick, but Walker was phenomenal from the first minute to last and deserves it after a difficult 18/19 season.

That run down the right for the first goal, with the camera on this side of the pitch showed just how fast he chased that ball! Can Cancelo run that fast? We FOCs in CBL3 used to be able to run like that but we prefer bicycles these days. The poor WH player was made to look as though he was walking!

Thought everyone was proper rusty and most of the team were poor in the first half. Some of the passing was well off.

But the two centre halves were good throughout, went for Stones since nobody at all has voted for him yet which I find strange.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.