Man of the Match Wolverhampton Wanderers PL (H)

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Come on children... let's play together nicely...

We are winning, winning, winning...

We are top of the league...

Let's stop the Blue fighting Blue nonsense.

Save all the fighting and slagging off for Sunday and the Stretford Pile of Horse Poo...

JJ

Hope your dad pulls through mate, Whatever his circumstances is I hope it all turns out ok.
Bloody Covid, recovered but got an infection which is now pneumonia and small blood clots on his lungs. He’s in good spirits but doctors tell me he’s “a poorly man”, he watched the game tonight though - cost me £6 though the cheeky bleeder!!

Trying to stay positive, thanks for the thoughts

Bloody Covid, recovered but got an infection which is now pneumonia and small blood clots on his lungs. He’s in good spirits but doctors tell me he’s “a poorly man”, he watched the game tonight though - cost me £6 though the cheeky bleeder!!

Trying to stay positive, thanks for the thoughts
Sorry to hear that, On a positive note your story sounds similar to a lad that lives a few doors down he's late 60's went through what sounds similar, He's about walking his dog again and in good spirits.

Hope that's some encouragement. Best of luck to yourself and old man.

Sorry to hear that, On a positive note your story sounds similar to a lad that lives a few doors down he's late 60's went through what sounds similar, He's about walking his dog again and in good spirits.

Hope that's some encouragement. Best of luck to yourself and old man.
Cheers buddy, any good news/vibes are welcome!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.