Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Sterling

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Jesus

Votes: 24 5.8%
  • Foden

Votes: 12 2.9%

• Total voters
Mendy for me. Played just as good as anyone, against a player with lightning speed. Had a yellow card for most of the game which meant he had to tread carefully as well
Went for Stones cos he is unfairly maligned in here. Agree that Mendy did really well - as for the booking, fucking hell it was barely a foul. Likewise Rodri booking

Gabby for me, he worked his socks off, created issues for the whole of their back 4, got no protection from the ref, yet got his goal

KDB.

Not his greatest game, drifted in and out, but stepped it up when it mattered. Controlled the game at the end to see it out after they had nutmegged him and scored.

Phil in the 1st half and doing excellent tracking back work in 2nd to help out Walker, who continued his great form from last season.

John Stones for the confidence boost. Work to do in establishing a relationship with Ake who seemed to be caught between does he play alongside Stones or continually cover for Mendy losing the ball.

Rodri and Fern. Solid and won the battle.

Oh and me for shouting at Pep to tell them to spread the ball across the pitch to get us out of the Wolves attacking down the right crisis

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.