Man on Stockport Viaduct

Wafty Cranker

My train was delayed this morning. I eventually got on a train about 10am at Stockport that went over the viaduct at about 5mph.

On the right hand side as the train slowly passed there was a guy looking quite relaxed just lying down on the edge of viaduct, even gave a wave as the train went by. He's been there sin about half 5 this morning according to reports, with negotiators trying to talk him down.

My mate at work was travelling into town aiming to be in for 8am and had his entire train cancelled.

Got in late in the end.

Very selfish of the man on the viaduct.

My mate at work was travelling into town aiming to be in for 8am and had his entire train cancelled.

Got in late in the end.

Very selfish of the man on the viaduct.

His life’s probably in bits....the selfish fucker inconveniencing everyone else with it....

I can't answer that mate.

I don’t want to presume too quickly with this but by the sounds of things he hasn’t jumped, thankfully, from what I’ve heard at work from people he’s down now.

And he’s held people up all morning, not just Stockport it’s affected services elsewhere too due to a now huge backlog and made several train drivers incredibly nervous.

I hope he sorts himself out but there’s better ways to cry for help and get himself sorted, that’s all I’m saying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.