Man Raped in Wythenshawe.

A lot of plastic gangsters use rape as a form of punishment /control . It is more commonplace in the moody wannabe gangster world . I know of a couple of bagheads that had this sort of manners put on them a few years back when they taxed the wrong house . Same goes for a few car thieves from stockport back in the day , and they have the cheek to call themselves hardmen . Pardon the pun .
Awful thing to happen to anybody

cockneycarparkm32 said:
Lancet Fluke said:
cockneycarparkm32 said:
I know of a couple of bagheads that had this sort of manners put on them a few years back when they taxed the wrong house .

Am I still on Gizoogle?

is that like tamazapan ? :)
Don't worry mate, I understood what you were trying to convey.

sickening assault done by sick depraved twat .

Can only hope that the victim recognises the perp somehow and hunts him down to castrate him.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
cockneycarparkm32 said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Am I still on Gizoogle?

just don`t let people you know get involved it seems a certain group are using it as a form of control ,just would not like it to be anyone`s friends or family on here or elsewhere . Blowlamps are not fashionable anymore but the same action had the same effect . I am not behind the door , but what the f is gizooggle ?

cockneycarparkm32 said:
cockneycarparkm32 said:

just don`t let people you know get involved it seems a certain group are using it as a form of control ,just would not like it to be anyone`s friends or family on here or elsewhere . Blowlamps are not fashionable anymore but the same action had the same effect . I am not behind the door , but what the f is gizooggle ?

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=292076" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=292076</a>

Lancet Fluke said:
cockneycarparkm32 said:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=292076" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=292076</a>

L to the O to the L . Thank you mate .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.