Man Raped in Wythenshawe.

paphos-mcfc

(Sorry if already posted)
Not far from my mum and dads house.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/rape-man-benchill-wythenshawe-isolated-6207197" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... ed-6207197</a>

By Chris Jones

Rape of man in Wythenshawe was 'isolated incident' say police
18 Oct 2013 17:32

The 22-year-old was attacked just before 4am on Friday as he walked along Greenwood Road in Benchill
Share on print Share on email
Sean Hansford

A man was raped in Wythenshawe in the early hours of Friday morning.

The 22-year-old was attacked just before 4am as he walked along Greenwood Road in Benchill.

Police say the attack was an 'isolated incident' is not linked to any other attacks.

Superintendent Wasim Chaudhry said: "We are in the early stages of this investigation but will do all we can to trace the person responsible.

"I would appeal to anyone to come forward.

"I understand that people in the area may be concerned about the police presence.

"I also know that incidents of this nature are bound to lead to some speculation about what may have happened.

"However, it appears as though this is an isolated incident and there is no link whatsoever to the sexual assaults in Newall Green which are under investigation.

"Patrols have been stepped up in the local area and people can speak to a patrolling officer should they have any concerns."

Specially trained officers are speaking to the victim of the Benchill rape.

Anyone with any information is asked to call police on 0161 856 191 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

I don't wanna make light of a serious issue but I can never quite get my head around how it is even possible for
a man to be raped against his will.

In my limited experience. With females I should add. It's a pretty tricky maneuver even when both parties are
are trying to acheive the goal. So to speak.

tidyman said:
I don't wanna make light of a serious issue but I can never quite get my head around how it is even possible for

In my limited experience. With females I should add. It's a pretty tricky maneuver even when both parties are

Not to make light also but I'm guessing he was bummed pal.

BatBlue said:
tidyman said:

??? don't think you quite understood what "tidyman" was getting at...

BatBlue said:
tidyman said:

tidyman said:

Well it was 4am, so it's not out of the realms of possibility that the victim was drunk and therefore unable to fight back.

moggymoz said:
BatBlue said:
tidyman said:

??? don't think you quite understood what "tidyman" was getting at...

Maybe she had a strap on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.