Man stabbed to death in Failsworth

bobmcfc

Outside the Royal Oak pub in Failsworth on Oldham road 3am this morning . Others injured

Mass brawl in seems. I don’t live far from here but never been, Very scary indeed

RIP to whoever died. This has been a long time coming sadly. I've seen a lot of fights/brawls in here, and I've only been a handful of times. Too many scrotes go there who'd get turned anyway from most places in town.

Thing is, it’s lovely up there. There is a bad element coming here, like you say. I’m sick of seeing idiot youths tear arse through on quads and off-road bikes pulling wheelies up droylsden road. Setting fires on brookdale park. There’s been quite a few arrests for carrying knives too recently

Used to live on Pole Lane and it was forever kicking off in both the Oak and the crown and cushion, bank holidays were always the worse, pity because the area was pretty decent with daisy nook on the doorstep

What a pointless way to lose your life. Getting into an argument outside a pub. I feel for this guy's family.

Used to live on Pole Lane and it was forever kicking off in both the Oak and the crown and cushion, bank holidays were always the worse, pity because the area was pretty decent with daisy nook on the doorstep
Fights outside pubs will always happen. The issue here is that it shows how prevalent the casual carrying of knives has become amongst shitheads, nationally. Having it happen on the doorstep brings it home more. Im a Failsworth native too and it is naturally shocking to these twats are about, but they are everywhere. I had family on Pole Lane and used to go in all boozers round the pole

This happened at 3AM and the pub had been shut three hours and it happened near the pub only. Seems the guy who was stabbed was trying to be a peacemaker. Very sad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.