Man United (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After Jesus scored 2 goals and Mahrez was brilliant, it will be really tough for Pep to select the first XI. Imo, the plan was Foden to replace Mahrez/Jesus, Gundogan to replace Kevin and Stones to replace Laporte. Gundy and Stones will play but not sure about Foden now. Bernardo is key in midfield, he should play.
Tough call on KDB IMHO. His brilliance can be the difference but as yet, he's not been firing on all 4 and we did well enough in the big games without him? It raises my doubt with having Gundog, Rodri and Kev in the middle - lack of pace!!

Ferna absolutely dominated the semi final and ran the game from first whistle to last. Has to start for me.
Rodri has improved no end this year and is almost unrecognisable, but last night wasn't his best performance in recent weeks and his second half in particular was something of a regression in terms of dawdling and being caught in possession when pressed by a more aggressive and ambitious midfield.
I also want to enjoy Ferna winding up the squealing rodent to the point of implosion again

View attachment 11673
That is a great pic.

Pep seems fired up.

I say this every game but especially against them. Tempo tempo tempo, don't easy up twat the fuckers.

Wonder even though he didn't play well last game if we'll get Fern v the pussy again.

The two big decisions are Gundogan or KDB? and Mahrez or Sterling?

Personally

Cancelo.Dias.Stones.Zinch
............Rodri...........
.....Bernie.....Gundo....
Jesus......Sterling......Foden

I reckon Pep will pick this XI

Ederson

Cancelo
Stones
Dias
Zinchenko

Rodri
Gundogan
KDB

Mahrez
Foden
Sterling

I can't see him dropping Mahrez, but I can see him 'resting' Silva. There's no way he leaves Sterling, KDB, Gundogan or Cancelo out of this one. Win here (or even avoid defeat here) and the league is literally done and dusted.

Personally

He will drop Jesus to make room for Mahrez and Sterling and he'll rest Silva to make room for Gundogan and KDB IMO.

Personally

To stop their counters we need control. We need the extra passes. So KDB can only start this game as a false 9 but actually, Jesus is better than KDB as a false 9, so Kev should be on the bench.

Man United are playing tonite so they will have one less day rest ... plus they have AC Milan in the Europa League next Wednesday so that should play in our favor. Not that we need any favors or that I care if they had 1 less day to rest!!! :))))

Okay going to the line up, even though Mahrez was great against Wolves, he tends to disappear when playing the big teams. KDB will be given a rest I believe as he is still rusty and need time to get back in top form

Aguero loves scoring against Man U so I would start him. Foden also will be fresh and ready

So..

Ederson
Cancelo
Stones
Dias
Zinchenko
Fernandinho - Might be Rodri though
Gundogan
Bernardo
Sterling
Foden
Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.