Man United (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a pretty lame argument mate to be fair. Is Claudio Bravo as good a keeper as De Gea because they both have a PL winners medal?

That said, I would play Walker because he can run fast and defend a bit, which could be useful against Rashford and co.
No, Bravo is probably better these days tbf. Walker was an integral part of the team that won his medals playing nearly every game, Bravo sat on the bench. Bit of a disingenuous comparison. He's the best defensive fullback in the league and deserves more respect from a few on here, we're lucky to have him.

Cancelo and Zinchenko understand the movements perfectly, i'd play them both with Stones and Ruben. Keep the pace of the game slow and exploit them as they're unable to play that way.

Ederson

Cancelo - Stones - Ruben - Zinch

Rodri

Bernardo - Gundo

Foden - KDB - Sterling

When the great Bobby Fischer swept all other challengers off the board in the candidates matches leading up to the world chess championship in Reykjavik in 1972, he is supposed to have said “Now let's settle this little thing between me and Spassky”.That's my source of inspiration for what I expect of the team this Sunday.

Another for the ex Night Fever club. My first car. Chose it over a clapped out red Capri. It was sky blue of course. Great car once we’d welded in new rear wheel arches. Total rust bucket.
My Vauxhall Viva's covered in rust, but you can't fuck your bird on the 29 bus.

©Macc Lads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.