Lindelof
Shaw
McTominay
Fred
Fernandes
Greenwood
Rashford
Cavani

They haven't rotated that much in the league, which might explain why they've looked dead on their feet in recent weeks.
That probably their best team

Hi Guys,

I really hope you guys stuff Man United this weekend.... just to shut them up! On the conversation with derbies and rivalries, I was shocked to look at other fans of the Top Six (as an Everton fan I'm excluded us from this) fans channels and I see Man City never get any credit for how there performing. It's just not right, why is that?? It's like they ignore you from the conversation, its just pure jealousy, make my blood boil! ...... Here's our fan channel giving you boys deserved credit. the link is here Toffee TV

Go out and stick 6 past any team that plays in red..... preferably starting this weekend. Good luck guys.

Hi Guys,

I really hope you guys stuff Man United this weekend.... just to shut them up! On the conversation with derbies and rivalries, I was shocked to look at other fans of the Top Six (as an Everton fan I'm excluded us from this) fans channels and I see Man City never get any credit for how there performing. It's just not right, why is that?? It's like they ignore you from the conversation, its just pure jealousy, make my blood boil! ...... Here's our fan channel giving you boys deserved credit. the link is here Toffee TV

Go out and stick 6 past any team that plays in red..... preferably starting this weekend. Good luck guys.
cheers hope you finish above your neighbours this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.