Man United (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That be me.... it just p****es me off that Liverpool, Arsenal, Man United fans seem to ignore what your doing this season. It's like you don't exist.... The Arsenal fan saying he views Arsenal V United bigger than City V United... he needs to stop taking those pills. I do hope you win the league quick just to shut these red f**ckers up!
By the way both you and West Ham are about 5:1 for champions league qualification whereas liverpool are 13:10, I might put a fiver on you lads and the hammers, the asthmatics are fucked

Yea, or at the very least he worded it all wrong. There was no way he was ever going to get anything decent out of Pep by saying that we are or were scared of them
Like the standard of the miserable excuse of a Rag he writes for,fucking amateurs.

'are you going to employ a more measured,less cautious,approach' would have been much better than 'scared'

The bell end.

The media are exactly the same mate, complete disregard for what we do and how we do it. The best football, the best in terms of what we do in the community (City in the Community has been doing real community work for 30 to 40 years, never gets a mention, Vinny and what he did for the homeless in Manchester was barely recognised, apart from tbf by your boy Burnham), they fucking hate us. Just look at the main story on bbc sport online, a fucking huge article by that uneducated rag scum prick slimon stones bristling with snide negativity about Sergio Aguero; the cunts do it EVERY time we play the scum or liverpool, the bbc take our money and use it to suck the cocks of the red clubs, and to do us down, and they get away with it, just like they let jimmy saville etc get away with it. They (the red clubs) like to pretend they aren’t our rivals, but the contempt that the media have for us absolutely proves we are there rivals, cunts. Fuck, that’s got that off my chest!
I can feel your pain mate.... hopefully if you win the champions league those so called pundits will start giving Man City the respect they deserve.

By the way both you and West Ham are about 5:1 for champions league qualification whereas liverpool are 13:10, I might put a fiver on you lads and the hammers, the asthmatics are fucked
"asthmatics are fucked".... you should do stand up, I've just spurted my coffee all over me with that one liner... funny as f**K

I can feel your pain mate.... hopefully if you win the champions league those so called pundits will start giving Man City the respect they deserve.
Winning the league is the most important for me pal. Champions league tends to be even more difficult with the fine margins of VAR, so it will always be tricky

I agree but until you win the champions league the likes of Liverpool and Man United s**t tourist fans are always going to have a stick to beat you with.... I'd rather you win the league in the next few games and then pep can use his best side for champions league. I just don't see them giving you guys the respect you deserve until that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.