Man United (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those glory hunting twats, yeah, it's nice all they have is their memories and history.

We are the future, they are the past, like a steam train climbing up a hill. All puff and smoke and not much to get excited about.

Do they still print a semi final appearance in their programme as an honour?

We'll stuff 'em.

Cannot abide the dippers, but........

These lot are a different level.

Will never wear anything red, buy anything by vodafone, Sharp, Chevrolet and all the other shit they have had plastered on their shirts or been associated with.

The only things allowed in my house that are red are ketchup and wine - so may people think I'm "sad" but then so many people will never understand how these were the banes of our lives with their arrogance, ridiculing us at any and every opportunity and just being utter rag c*nts for most of my life.

The tables have turned and we are by a mile better than them both on and off the pitch.

Yet my hatred of all things rag will never diminish.

I'm still awake at daft o'clock as I still get more nervous about this game than any other, so watching videos of the 5-1, the 6-1,the last Maine Road derby, Vinnies header, the 4-1 at the Etihad (both of them) , the cup semi final, Dennis has done it backheel, the 50th Munich anniversary derby win, Geovanni and obviously 93:20 as that pained them more than anything!!

I hate derby day.........help us out City, lets make it 22 in a row
Man of my own quality pal I’m on a usual 48 hr derby bender Hate the rag c@nts petty we can’t smash the so called red army mib! Who try to terrorise our family members and city wearing shirts goers ,semi final at Wembley summed them up horrible sh@thouse bullies when faced with city’s lads who want it just like their club crumble Manc born n bred n never fu@kin red come on city

This is probably the first game I’ve really been up for post lockdown. I hate not being able to go but with the form we’re in you just want us to keep this run going. United have dangerous players but this is our opportunity to put the title to bed. They looked jaded and mentally drained at Palace and I want us to get at them from the off. Hopefully a comfortable win but I hate calling derbies. Want to see a performance from Sterling in this game.

My wife watches "The Chase" every day. Whenever a contestant admits they support the rags she wills them to fail. She despises the scum ALMOST as much as I do. She was brought up in a reds family but being a rebellious young lass she opted to support City, traveling from Failsworth to many games in the late 50s and early 60s.

Don't matter when, where or what predicament OUR team has been in over the years this game against them is the one that has the deepest pain and pleasures from being a bewildered 7 year old with Dad at old trafford in 74 witnessing Denis Law with the backheel to the munich anniversary win 34 years later in 2008 and beyond 5-1, 6-1 etc even playground scuffles at primary school the friday before a derby. Pretty sure that was common place at most schools. So reason i'm still up ain't cos of the PMT ( pre match tension ) cos i think 8-0 to us. This is what a derby means, not long now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.