Man United & Man City amongst seven clubs in secret talks with FIFA

Play it post season in between WC/Euro years and treat it the same way. I.E a single country bids to host it and it could work.

I believe the the absence of these competitions in the summer this season has helped our team in maintaining high energy levels throughout.

I believe the the absence of these competitions in the summer this season has helped our team in maintaining high energy levels throughout.
Be interesting to see how our boys come back after the WC. English/Belgium lads will be second round max. Sergio/Gabby/Sane/Dave/Bernie and their nations will be there towards the end.

Be interesting to see how our boys come back after the WC. English/Belgium lads will be second round max. Sergio/Gabby/Sane/Dave/Bernie and their nations will be there towards the end.

Have you seen the Belgian team?! I reckon they're an outside chance to win it. Kev, Vinny, Hazard, Courtois, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, oh Fellaini & Lukaku, yeah I see what you mean.

Belgium reached QFs last time right ? Debruyne, Lukaku, Mertens, Toby have improved a lot since then.

Have you seen the Belgian team?! I reckon they're an outside chance to win it. Kev, Vinny, Hazard, Courtois, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, oh Fellaini & Lukaku, yeah I see what you mean.
Mignolet....

They'd be worth a bet if they didn't have a shit manager and TV pundit coach as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.