Man Utd home 20th Mar

El Ingeniero de Noruega

I will come over from Norway for this match. I'm looking for tickets for me and my two nephews. I'm not able to buy from the mcfc website as the buttons "Choose Seats" and "Quick Seats" are greyed out for me.

Any chance for me and my nephews getting tickets to this match?
General sale, starts when ?

Thanks in advance for your help...

I will come over from Norway for this match. I'm looking for tickets for me and my two nephews. I'm not able to buy from the mcfc website as the buttons "Choose Seats" and "Quick Seats" are greyed out for me.

Thought about corporate ?

You need to be a member and have 250pts or more and that would be just 1 ticket per member,General sale ? If you mean open sale no chance.

Looking for 2 together if possible. PM me if you have any available. I know its a long shot but if you don't ask, you don't get. My boyfriend is a die hard city fan and I really want to suprise him with tickets. I can provide suppoters numbers if necessary.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Just a bit of advice here. Take a minute to check the post count and post record of people asking for Derby tickets, well any game I suppose, they could easily be rags desperate for a ticket. Getting them tickets in our end spells trouble. If there is an affray in your seat you could be banned at some point. They could even be touts.

Well said Bill.
Obtaining tickets for these games is very hard unless you're buying on the black market and willing to pay over inflated prices.
Selling on the black market has its consequences and this is why we're increasingly having away fans scattered over the home sections as people with city ST's are selling them on to whoever.

If anyone has 1 spare I'd be very grateful. I've bought from members on here before who I'm sure would vouch for me not being a rag! Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.