man utd idiots in hogs head boozer

salfordtrueblue

I cant believe the manager of the hogs head on deansgate allowed that bunch of man utd fans to sing and chant in a confrontational manner during the west brom game,it was bad enough watching the game without hearing that too !They where obviously only content in causing trouble.

salfordtrueblue said:
I cant believe the manager of the hogs head on deansgate allowed that bunch of man utd fans to sing and chant in a confrontational manner during the west brom game,it was bad enough watching the game without hearing that too !They where obviously only content in causing trouble.

I never drink on Deansgate as I view that as rag country, the hogshead, Saywers Arms, Wetherspoons - all rag pubs, even out of season I will not give them tossers me hard earned.

Citytillidie69 said:
salfordtrueblue said:

I never drink on Deansgate as I view that as rag country, the hogshead, Saywers Arms, Wetherspoons - all rag pubs, even out of season I will not give them tossers me hard earned.

I never drink on Deansgate as it's sh!te ;-)

Anywhere that isnt on Deansgate/Followfield/Oxford road cuz its full of rags from coventry (although theyre all away home happy now happy days).

Mate told me the Friendship in Fallowfield is a blue pub, or is suppose to be, but never been in for a match, anyone know?

The friendship is a massive rag pub. House and home on burton road in withington is a city pub, never been there though its a bit of a mission from Wythenshawe...

Some of the comments on here defy belief!

What do you expect when there's a match on? I take it all City fans are quiet when they're watching the match?
You're in a Manchester city centre boozer, if you dont like noise go to a little country pub!

And to the blue who mentiones Coventry, get a life. Do you really think hundreds of reds are going to travel on a train for 3 hours to watch a match on TV? How blinkered of you! These are obviously local reds watching the game in town

Despite the fact that loads of pubs are named as 'rag' pubs, you still try and kid yourselves that Manchester is full of blues.

Dear oh dear

Leeemo said:

What do you expect when there's a match on? I take it all City fans are quiet when they're watching the match?
You're in a Manchester city centre boozer, if you dont like noise go to a little country pub!

And to the blue who mentiones Coventry, get a life. Do you really think hundreds of reds are going to travel on a train for 3 hours to watch a match on TV? How blinkered of you! These are obviously local reds watching the game in town

Despite the fact that loads of pubs are named as 'rag' pubs, you still try and kid yourselves that Manchester is full of blues.

Dear oh dear

Is it snowing in Coventry?

Leeemo said:

Dear oh dear

sky red, telly clapping , sad, sad rag........on a city forum, you bitter rag.

IFeedGoats said:
Leeemo said:

Dear oh dear

Is it snowing in Coventry?

genius

genius !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.