Manage the Harlem Globetrotters

Owners to Hughes; We want to sign Messi, Kaka, Villa,Torres, etc etc & be the best team in the world.

Hughes; they won't come.

Owners; we will offer Barca £200M for Messi, they will sell

Hughes; he still won't come & if he does, Barca will use the money to buy all our other targets so we still won't get them.

Owners; how can we do it?

Hughes; we have to get the best players that we can into the team now & try to balance the squad, otherwise we could be in trouble. My defenders are struggling I have no decent strikers & several of my midfield are championship standard. My best players are injured & the rest are barely good enough.

We can approach the top stars & see if we can get any in now without flooding the market with money & perhaps tie several of them up for the summer. We need to sign them silmultaniously so their clubs don't use the money to compete with us & we should do the same with our targets now.

Owners; this makes perfect sense.

However we prefer to sack you & pluck a manager out of the air who will miraculously turn Richard Dunne into Bobby Moore & sign all the worlds best players next week.

Hughes; looks at camera & sighs. Cue 'wa wa waah' noise in the background.

(hopefully the last bit won't happen)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.