Manager of the year mmmmmmmm

jimbo101 said:
Has to go to Pulis.
Took over Palace with 4 points.
Like him or loathe him, that is a truly remarkable achievement.

He's lost almost half his games

So let me get this right IF we win the double Pellegrini who is new to the league won't win the manager of the year?!!

It's like our managers don't even get talked about in regards to manager of the year because the people who vote are brainwashed into thinking we should win the treble double every year, we've spent a billion quid you know

MaineRoadBlue said:
bluemc1 said:
2001-02 PL champions Arsenal MOTY Wenger
2002-03 PL champions United MOTY Ferguson
2003-04 PL champions Arsenal MOTY Wenger
2004-05 PL champions Chelsea MOTY Mourinho
2005-06 PL champions Chelsea MOTY Mourinho
2006-07 PL champions United MOTY Ferguson
2007-08 PL champions United MOTY Ferguson
2008-09 PL champions United MOTY Ferguson
2009-10 PL champions Chelsea MOTY Redknapp
2010-11 PL champions United MOTY Ferguson
2011-12 PL champions City MOTY Pardew
2012-13 PL champions United MOTY Ferguson
2013-14 PL champions ?
Rodgers might win league or get Liverpool CL place ?
Pulis saved a team looking set for relegation from the drop ?
Pellegrini might have won the league and Capital 1 cup in his first season in English football ?

place your bets

I know this is information is readily accessible, but does it need to be put on some social media site just to amplify the anti City corrupt undercurrent that runs throughout all the football organisations and media streams in the country.

It makes such bad reading, that if we win the League and Pellegrini fails to get the award then it is blatant discrimination; no ifs, no buts, fact.

Hope someone more social network savvy than me can get this into the wider public domain asap.

can't be arsed doing another list but also from 1999 every year the POTY had won a trophy up until the year we won a trophy in 2010-11 when Scott Parker who got relegated won it,

tbh i think tony pulis deserves it after taking palace for bottom with 3pts after 10 games and got them save with no budget

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.