Manager of the year mmmmmmmm

If we win the league then Pellegrini. If Liverpool win the league then Rodgers and if Chelsea do then Pulis.

Agenda? Hasn't led to us losing a game has it?

As for the Manager of the Year, can you spend that down the Maseratti garage? Pellers won't care this year.

Pulis should win it. No cash and he's pulled Palace back from relegation. The scousers' squad was a tidy penny, so BR is right up there with the pots of cash brigade.

Anyone they can choose for any reason that isn't anything to do with city

If we win the league it has to be Pellers (even though reality is they will still give it Brenda). My vote however for his undying service to football and sheer entertainment alone has to go to Moysey.

Pellegrini if he wins the league. 2 trophies in your first season in a league you've never managed before which also happens to be the most competitive in the world.

Blue Coop said:
Poyet for me if it's not Pellegrini, kept them up and took them to a final.

And beat big clubs in Premiership & League Cup, and reached Quarter Finals of FA Cup.

Totally agree with the above.

Might not be a popular choice, but I think Steve Bruce has done a very good job, and were it not to go to Pellegrini, I would nominate him.

I tend to think that the manager of the year award should go to a person who has managed the same club for the entire season, and Bruce has kept Hull up at the first attempt and got them to the FA Cup final. He's also bought wisely and conducted himself well, as far as I can remember.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.