Manager sack race 2017 / 2018

I posted earlier on the other thread, if we win the league on 7th April, their fans could turn against Mourinho very quickly. Not sure that makes him favourite to be the next to be sacked, however.
Not sure about that. It is pretty obvious even to the raggiest of rags that we are going to win it at some point even if they manage to not lose against us.

Not sure about that. It is pretty obvious even to the raggiest of rags that we are going to win it at some point even if they manage to not lose against us.
But a revolt might be on the cards if Brighton beat them in the FAC and we hammer them. I think they'll keep loyal on the night but their next home game might be a bit tense.

One big fucking happy, scratch your back, fill your pockets merry-go-round in this country.

Southampton are supposedly looking at Mark Hughes, a manager who has done fuck all in his career and is behind the times. I am sick to death of these premier league teams going for the same old managers who seem to be able to fuck up one job and walk straight into another hefty pay day.

Pulis, fat sam, hughes, pardew, all need to get fucked off to allow fresh life to breathed into the league and these clubs

Fucking tragic if they appoint him

One big fucking happy, scratch your back, fill your pockets merry-go-round in this country.

Southampton are supposedly looking at Mark Hughes, a manager who has done fuck all in his career and is behind the times. I am sick to death of these premier league teams going for the same old managers who seem to be able to fuck up one job and walk straight into another hefty pay day.

Pulis, fat sam, hughes, pardew, all need to get fucked off to allow fresh life to breathed into the league and these clubs

Fucking tragic if they appoint him

I agree,been saying it for years,the managers are just like players,worse in some cases,as they get rewarded by being a failure eleswhere.

But clubs always hit the panic button,staying in the Prem is the be all and end all,as it's all about the coin.

If,as reported they do appoint Hughes later today,it's a roll of the dice to try and stay up,it may work,it may not,but as he ever took a team down ? That is what they be thinking,but it is a joke.

However,foreign managers are not always the answer neither,the lower league lads deserve a crack I say as well

Hughes, Pardew, Pulis, Allardyce, Hodgson. Any top flight team should be steering well clear of these lot. I can understand a team from the Championship going after them, but right now the only English managers worth somewhat of a damn are Dyche and Howe.

Hughes, Pardew, Pulis, Allardyce, Hodgson. Any top flight team should be steering well clear of these lot. I can understand a team from the Championship going after them, but right now the only English managers worth somewhat of a damn are Dyche and Howe.

What about Hughton at Brighton? Hes doing a great job there.

A lot of managers rely on their playing reputation (see the Chuckle Brothers). Maybe it's about time the bigger clubs gave someone else a chance. The Cowley Brothers at Lincoln are held in high regards. I reckon they could certainly do a decent job in the Championship.

If you think them lot are bad just wait until Warnock gets in the premier league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.