Managing Iheanacho

Silva Citizen

I think we all agree the lad done well today.

His confidence and enthusiasm must be sky high after that, but bearing in mind the run of games following Sunderland, if you were Pellers would you give him the nod to start at Sunderland, and rest Aguero for Leicester, or would you bench him to keep his feet on the ground ?

Hes clearly a special talent and he will inevitably end up getting more minutes as the season progresses, hopefully overtaking Bony as the number 2.

However he's going to have a really shit run of form at some point, because every player in the world does, and I'm hoping certain shitehawks realise we should get behind him and not destroy the kids confidence and wreck a potentially brilliant player as is normally the case for a young player in the Premier league.

I'm glad Zabba stepped in after yet another argument between our lads about who should take the penalty. These arguments are the sign of confident players.

Kun and David will return for the Sunderland game. Kelechi should be the go to man after Kun.

I'm glad Zabba stepped in after yet another argument between our lads about who should take the penalty. These arguments are the sign of confident players.
No, they're a sign that they aren't listening to the manager. I'd like to think that a penalty taker is nominated before the game, if not then the manager needs a kick up his arse. I personally see it as unprofessional, but that's my view.

I heard on the BBC that Pellegrini sent a message on for Ian to take it.

Kel is in a good position now. If MP played him in high pressure games ie PL he would have been under pressure. Now he as his hat trick is confidence will be high therefore making it easier to handle tougher games. Bony as done his job by taking that pressure over the last three months or so. MP and Kel owe him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.