Manc on Thurs nights

Ed68

since moving out of the city centre I've no idea what goes on during the week.

One of our suppliers is taking us out on Thursday but it's to Pure in the Printworks.

I'm not a fan of that place myself - bit too towny if you know what I mean.

If I get the opportunity I may just bugger off somewhere like the N1/4, which I used to love (except for Bluu as it started becoming an overflow for printworks)!

Can anyone advise whether N1/4 is any good on a Thursday night? If not then any suggestions on where I can go for a non-housey chilled night? I prefer indie type music but a bit of dance is cool as long as it's not shirt off, hands in the air, 300bpm, whistles etc etc.

Cheers,
Ed

Yeah its quite the student night, are you on the lookout for a club?

subspace maybe

Blu KB said:
Yeah its quite the student night, are you on the lookout for a club?

subspace maybe

I used to love that place on a Friday night but just checked Thurs and it's I love the 80s - probably give that a miss as would prefer to be surrounded by students in Pure than listen to Duran Duran, Tiffany etc ;-)

ibbo said:
42's aint to bad on a thurs

I bet it's the same playlist as when I used to go over 10 years ago.

Legends (sorry 5th Avenue) hadn't changed in over ten years the last time I went.

Probably be an enjoyable night though as haven't done an indie club since early this year on a stag do.

Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.