Manchester airport

AlgarveBlu

flew back from terminal 3 yesterday and was amazed again at how slow it's is to get through security there, I do quite a lot of airports in the uk and Europe for one reason or another and only Stan stead compares in delay time.

Waited over half an hour to get to the scanners and then another 20 minutes whilst two of our parties bags got pulled on the other belt for additional checks - 1 had lipstick not in a bag and the other a kids small plastic axe. Proceed to restaurant area where there are about 1000 metal knives readily available for any nutter to pick up and carry on to the flight without any further checks?

I'm all for the additional security and all that but speaking to the security guard in the que he said Manchester airport was not well equipped for the growing numbers of people using it, he said I was lucky as this was a quiet period!

I've always breezed through terminal 3. Sometimes through security within 10 minutes of being dropped. You should try the Jet 2 area of terminal 1; now that really is shite and would put me off travelling with them.

Ive always found terminal 3 to be the quickest and most hassle free. If ive not got a bag to drop ive been in the bar with a pint before 15minutes.

Went through Terminal 1 on Tuesday morning and my bag was pulled because of my inhaler.
After waiting 15 mins for the women to check the bags of the people in front of me that had been pulled, she took it out the inhaler, checked it, put it in a clear bag and then handed it back to me and said I was all set. .... why put it in a bag?

Went through Terminal 1 on Tuesday morning and my bag was pulled because of my inhaler.
After waiting 15 mins for the women to check the bags of the people in front of me that had been pulled, she took it out the inhaler, checked it, put it in a clear bag and then handed it back to me and said I was all set. .... why put it in a bag?
Did it have Morrissey's encrusted man fat on it MES?

It's all these enigmatic French strangers bringing free attache cases in as gifts
PMSL... she was a northern lass actually and posted it

Rent a small child in T3... they sometimes let families with them through and make others wait... regularly get stuck also because they won't let people with biometric passports go through the normal gates when the bloody useless e-gates (and users) have long queues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.