Manchester Arndale Multiple Stabbing Incident

i don't think it's a terrorist incident, sounds more like just a fucking no mark or mental health, I hope all who got wounded are ok.

Someone I know had just walked into the Arndale and said there was 2 people with knives in the centre and one outside when people were running out.

Nothing on the news about anymore suspects though.

Reports that there might be more than one perpetrator though which would suggest it isn't someone with mental health issues
Radio have just said that counter terror police are leading the investigation, which sounds to me it is a terror attack

Reports that there might be more than one perpetrator though which would suggest it isn't someone with mental health issues
I haven't seen any official news outlet reporting this yet so am going off what I think will have happened by now and that is the police will have reviewed the CCTV images from numerous sources and if an additional perp is suspected to be at large they would be warning the public. No way they would keep that info secret as it could seriously backfire. Or perhaps I just trust our police to do their job too much.

I'm glad GMP are withholding all the info until it can be verified.

Some sick cunts on social media as ever using it for their political agenda.

Last edited by a moderator:
Radio have just said that counter terror police are leading the investigation, which sounds to me it is a terror attack
There's a procedure to follow and because this occurred where it did it will always fall to the highest level in the hierarchy. It doesn't yet mean it was terrorism.

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.