Manchester Arndale Multiple Stabbing Incident

Knife attack in Paris too this week.

I know a knife is a convenient weapon to get hold of but could it possibly have been planned by the same group?

Probably a coincidence but I’m sure our excellent security services will get to the bottom of it.

I haven't seen any official news outlet reporting this yet so am going off what I think will have happened by now and that is the police will have reviewed the CCTV images from numerous sources and if an additional perp is suspected to be at large they would be warning the public. No way they would keep that info secret as it could seriously backfire. Or perhaps I just trust our police to do their job too much.

Yeah, that's a good point and I think only a small part of town in the immediate vicinity has been cordoned off. I've actually got to head down near there in the next hour or so for an appointment just off Deansgate and I've not heard anything about staying out of town, etc.

Knife attack in Paris too this week.

I know a knife is a convenient weapon to get hold of but could it possibly have been planned by the same group?

Probably a coincidence but I’m sure our excellent security services will get to the bottom of it.
Don't be daft. It'll be completely unrelated massive bellends. That's all.

I worked in retail many moons ago. No chance the twats will let you have an early dart....
I was working on a London rooftop during the bombings in 2004 (iirc). I rang my coordinator saying we're evacuating the building. The dumb woman pleaded with me to finish the job as it was a very important Vodafone cell site that was off air. There were fuckin' bombs going off not too far away! : /

Yeah, that's a good point and I think only a small part of town in the immediate vicinity has been cordoned off. I've actually got to head down near there in the next hour or so for an appointment just off Deansgate and I've not heard anything about staying out of town, etc.
There COULD be an assistant not yet seen, of course, but this is why they will be investigating the arrested man and determining his history, known contacts etc and they will then make a judgement. They evacuated some offices in the Arndale quite some time after the stabbings and after the shops were evacuated but this might be to do a proper sweep of the complete building rather than any intel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.