Manchester Bars/Pubs with Screens Outside

Del_Bosque

Next month the beer gardens and terraces open we'll be close to wrapping the title up, would love to get out for a pint and watch the game.

Anyone know of anywhere with outside screens to watch the game.

Shack when it was up near Tariff St used to have, it's moved now though.

Believe Bar 8 and The White Lion in Castlefield do, hopefully more will latch on, I'm sure there will be a big demand.

Bump. Was just about to post a new thread about this but came across this one. Any suggestions of pubs doing this in town will be welcome. I'm thinking specifically the League Cup Final on 25th April. We have The Courtyard in mind but not sure if they have TV screens outside. Can anyone clarify?

Next month the beer gardens and terraces open we'll be close to wrapping the title up, would love to get out for a pint and watch the game.

Anyone know of anywhere with outside screens to watch the game.

Shack when it was up near Tariff St used to have, it's moved now though.

Believe Bar 8 and The White Lion in Castlefield do, hopefully more will latch on, I'm sure there will be a big demand.

The shacks gone?
Bump. Was just about to post a new thread about this but came across this one. Any suggestions of pubs doing this in town will be welcome. I'm thinking specifically the League Cup Final on 25th April. We have The Courtyard in mind but not sure if they have TV screens outside. Can anyone clarify?

last time i was in the courtyard there was tv close to the door.

The shacks gone?

last time i was in the courtyard there was tv close to the door.

It moved from over near Tariff Street to the old Blue Pig site near High Street

I’m waiting for Courtyard to get back to me they weren’t sure on whether they are allowed to show it on screens outside.

Fyi that massive new Osheas beer garden have confirmed they have the game on tonight

too short notice for me but i’ve booked in for the league cup final

near 5th Ave?

this one mate

Same people but over near manc way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.